This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

While this holiday season will be anything but ordinary, there’s no reason you shouldn’t treat yourself to the gifts you’ve been eyeing the past few months. With all the stress of these unprecedented times, there’s no better way to relax and unwind than by purchasing some new beauty products. From skincare to haircare, this list covers the best beauty gifts for the 2020 holiday season!

Blow Brush

A blow brush will change everything about how you do your hair! It doubles as a blow dryer and curling iron, allowing you to either dry your hair or add curls and volume; it dries hair quickly and helps you style your hair faster. Most notably, a blow brush can make your hair shinier and more voluminous. 

Facial Roller

If you haven’t already added a facial roller to your skincare routine, there’s no better time than now. Using a roller, mixed with a facial oil of your choosing, is such an effective skincare method, it’ll make you wonder why it took you so long to get one of these! Facial rollers help with under-eye circles, acne, and wrinkles; they also allow your skin to absorb more product, whether skincare or makeup – which is always a good thing! 

Kiehl’s Clay Face Mask

This face mask has changed my skincare game. Out of all the facemasks I’ve tried, this one is the most hydrating and moisturizing. This mask detoxifies your skin, removes excess oil, and minimizes pores by drawing out clogging dirt and toxins. It’s also free of sulfates and parabens!

The Amazonian white clay in the mask feels cool and refreshing against your skin, producing a relaxing feeling while you’re reaping all the benefits this face mask has to offer.

Silk Pillowcase

Silk pillowcases are truly miraculous. They prevent irritation or damage for both your hair and skin. Silk is gentler on the skin than traditional cotton – cotton pillowcases can inflame the skin, and they absorb the natural oil and bacteria from your face and hair. Investing in a silk pillowcase can help clear up blemishes and make your hair more manageable for the next morning.

“The Littles” Skincare Kit from Drunk Elephant

This is the perfect item to invest in this holiday season if you’re looking to start a skincare routine. This kit contains eight different best-selling products, a combination of morning and nighttime products to combat a variety of skincare issues.

The kit helps fight many skincare issues, including fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and uneven texture, and loss of firmness and elasticity. A skincare routine is a must, especially now, when a mask has become a regular addition to our daily wardrobe.

Sephora E-Gift Card

If you really can’t decide what you want, a gift card never hurt anybody! Purchase an e-gift card for yourself or someone you’re having a hard time picking a gift for this holiday season.

During the holiday season, you should take some time to relax in whatever way you can. If beauty products and routines are your thing, then these products will be perfect for you! And, if you’re looking for gifts for your friends and family, these make amazing presents for everyone! 

Rachel is a first year student at UPenn. She is planning to double major in Communications and Health & Societies. She is from Long Island, New York. She loves celebrity gossip, everything health and fitness related, and a great book.