The Ultimate Back-to-School List of Student Discounts You Absolutely Need this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

I’m sure we can all agree that “back-to-school” is really just fancy wording for “the time to drain your bank account on coffee, food, and textbooks (that you probably won’t read)” which also means you’ll have even less to spend on more important things, like Fall clothing – am I right? Well, maybe that doesn’t have to be the case this year. Check out this life-saving list of student discounts to get you and your wallet through back-to-school season looking fly AF!

Adidas

Isn’t athleisure really just your everyday Uni style? Adidas thinks so, which is why they’re offering a 30 per cent discount on regular price clothing items plus an additional 15 per cent off sale items that are listed online exclusively to all university and college students.

Banana Republic

Banana Republic will be your secret to stepping up your classy look this year by offering 15 percent off regular priced items.

Club Monaco

You know that one person in your class that looks perfectly polished to that 8:30 AM lecture every week? You can definitely bet that their Club Monaco membership had everything to do with it. With 15 percent off both regular and sale priced items, I’d be showing off my style any chance I get as well!

J. Crew

Why just window-shop at J. Crew this Fall, when you can actually pick up any regular priced item that catches your eye, and get 15 per cent off with your student ID? Maybe your shopping trip to Rideau just got longer, but who can complain with this good of an offer?

Kate Spade

If you’re the Blair Waldorf of your squad, you can keep up your Queen B look and shop like her too, with a 15 percent discount at Kate Spade when you show your student ID at the checkout!

TopShop  

If you happen to really dislike looking like a Forever21 mannequin, or running into four other people with your shirt on campus, then TopShop’s 10 per cent student discount will be your go-to this Fall, don’t miss your chance!

Urban Outfitters

Don’t wait until you rack up two paychecks worth of savings to splurge on that crewneck you’ve always wanted at Urban Outfitters! Save your money and your street style game with their exclusive 10 per cent discount for students enrolled in their membership program!

With the help of this awesome student-saving list of discounts, you can at least show up and glow up back to school this Fall! But let’s be real, even if you just show up for now – that would still be the real accomplishment of the season!

Happy back-to-sch-opping!

Source: 1

Raghdah is the Editor of the Fashion & Beauty team at the University of Ottawa Her Campus Chapter. Raghdah is a graduate of the University of Ottawa where she studied Political Science and now continues her work in the Government of Canada. Outside of her career, she spends most of her time writing, travelling, practising yoga, and running. If being a foodie, coffee-addict, aspiring cat lady, and binge-watching Scandal count as hobbies, then she's living the life. You will most likely find her planning her next trip or trying to adopt another cat at your local pet shelter.