burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Proof that Meghan Markle Has Always Been Royalty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle publicly announced their engagement, the new royal couple became the spotlight for every news outlet around the world, and pretty much everyone’s new couple obsession. However, those who have been fans of Meghan Markle since her major role as “Rachel Zane” in the show Suits (or even earlier), know that she’s always carried herself like royalty way before the Prince put a ring on it. Not only has she dedicated her life to follow her own passions for fashion, blogging, charity work, and using her own platform to support women’s empowerment, but she’s done it all while looking absolutely flawless. Check out our top picks of Meghan’s best dressed moments throughout the years!    

“Suits” Season 5 Premiere, 2016

World Vision Event, 2016

Elle’s 6th Annual Women In Television Dinner, 2016

The Today Show at NBC Rockefeller Center Studios, 2016

Wimbledon Tennis Championships, 2016

Glamour and L’Oreal Paris Celebrate 2016 College Women of the Year, 2016

AOL Studios, 2016

NBC’s 2015 New York Summer Press Day, 2015

Step It Up for Gender Equality Event, 2015

Relais & Chateaux’s 60th Anniversary Guest Chef Dinner Launch, 2014

Marchesa Voyage for ShopStyle collection in New York City, 2014

51st New York Film Festival, 2013

Annual Charity Day hosted by Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC, 2013

Sources: 1, 2

Raghdah is the Editor of the Fashion & Beauty team at the University of Ottawa Her Campus Chapter. Raghdah is a graduate of the University of Ottawa where she studied Political Science and now continues her work in the Government of Canada. Outside of her career, she spends most of her time writing, travelling, practising yoga, and running. If being a foodie, coffee-addict, aspiring cat lady, and binge-watching Scandal count as hobbies, then she's living the life. You will most likely find her planning her next trip or trying to adopt another cat at your local pet shelter.