Her Campus uOttawa’s Favourite High End Makeup Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Looking for some great makeup suggestions? Check out some of Her Campus uOttawa’s favourite high-end makeup products!

Chantelle La Rue: Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner

“Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner is amazing. I haven’t tried any other liquid liner that works as well. It is always smooth, easy to put on and comes in so many colors. Best of all: it is vegan and cruelty free!”

Zoë D’Laine: Kat Von D’s Everlasting Lipstick

“My must-have everyday lipstick is Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade ‘Lovesick’. It’s the perfect everyday pink for pale girls like me. It’s just enough colour to brighten up my face, but neutral enough that it looks quite natural. Kat Von D’s formula is great quality too. I rarely have to reapply the lighter shades I own and it doesn’t dry out my lips like some of the other popular brands like ColourPop’s Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. I find myself constantly reaching for Lovesick and I know I’ll repurchase it when I run out!”

Alysha Sharma: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade

“My favorite beauty product would have to be the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow! I love going for a very dramatic/bold eyebrow look, and out of all eyebrow products I’ve tried from pencils to pressed pigments, this serves the best results!”

Tara LeClair: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette

“My favorite high-end product is the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Limited- Edition Eye Shadow Palette. This palette has the perfect combination of matte and shimmery finishes that are super blendable, with a balance of rose, taupe, and deeper brown shades. I also can’t get over how pretty the packaging is!”

Kaitlin Heffernan: Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in “Currant”

“This sheer plum color is my go to lip product! This lip-gloss is very moisturizing and provides very long lasting shine. The shade “Currant” is my favorite because it is a great everyday color that goes with every makeup look and outfit! All Bite Beauty lip products are also infused with food grade ingredients, which I really love! With Bite Beauty, you know that what you’re putting on your face is made with good ingredients!”

What’s your favourite high-end beauty product? Let us know in the comments down below!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Fourth year Criminology student at the University of Ottawa, Leafs fan, makeup lover and Harry Potter enthusiast.