This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

It’s the most miserable time of the year! The end of the semester is upon us, which means that final exams are slowly approaching.

The answer is yes, Ron. Even though we don’t have to show up for that dreaded 8:30 morning class, the idea of studying and writing exams, and just any responsibility make us want to run and hide.

Really, the only thing I like about the exam period is the fact that I can wear literally whatever I want. I would love to wear clothes that tell you exactly how I’m feeling after studying for days on end. Days! Lucky for me, these graphic shirts exist and I will adding them to my wardrobe in the near future.

1. School Sux

This shirt not only conveys my current dislike of school, but also my rapidly decreasing ability to write full and correct sentences. Words are hard.

2. Too Tired to Function

Oh, how accurate this shirt is. I would probably wear this shirt to my 7:00 p.m. exam which is only hours after the one I took this morning. Thank you. No, I really wanted to have two exams on the same day.

3. First Things First, I Need Coffee

The power of caffeine! This is for the one class that you may have actually enjoyed this semester. You’re feeling prepared, but just a little drowsy. You just need a little coffee first.

4. Nap Queen

I’m the Nap Queen, let me hit the snooze button! After studying on campus for hours on end, you totally deserve to rest for a couple… or several hours. Just beware. Caught Sleeping at uOttawa is totally a thing.

5. Stressed But Well Dressed

For those of us who still manage to sleep, and exercise, and shower during exams, this is the perfect sweatshirt for you. Even though exams are driving us crazy, we still show up looking cute and confident.

6. I’d Rather Be Sleeping

Well, this is pretty self-explanatory. After such a tiring semester and crazy exam schedule the only thing I can think about is my bed. I’d totally wear this one to my exam just so my professor knows what I’m thinking as I read over the exam questions.

Yet, even as we complain about exams we always manage to survive them. By final year, we’re total professionals and the idea of writing exams doesn’t even phase us. At least, that’s what I’m hoping.

Which graphic shirt did you like the best? Are there any other graphic shirts you think we should include? Snap a picture and tag us on Instagram or send us a tweet on Twitter: @HCuOttawa!

Oh, and to all my fellow collegiettes, good luck on your exams and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Kaysey graduated from the University of Ottawa with a double major in English and Sociology and is currently studying Professional Writing and Communications at Humber College. She hails from the fabulous city of Toronto and can quote Disney like it's her job. Some of her favourite things to do are reading, writing, and aimlessly surfing the internet for inspiration. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram, @kaysey_dee,  or check out her blog: Portrait of a Fashionista