lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Sammy Ibrahim ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Name: Sammy Ibrahim

Year of graduation: 2015

Program: Commerce (Telfer) Finance

Relationship status: Single…For all inquiries text 613 327 XXXX or email me at sam.e.ibrahim06@gmail.com

How are you involved on campus?

I’m VP of Special Events for an organization called Enactus uOttawa. I organize various events throughout the year to help raise funds towards community outreach projects such as delivering workshops to at risk youth and helping marginalized immigrant women learn the trade of sewing in order to open up a boutique and sell their products.

What was your best experience at University so far?

Being involved in this great organization Enactus.

How would you describe yourself in three words?

Honest, Outgoing, Passionate

What do you look for in your significant other?

Being open to new things, life is fun that way.  

A girl who squats.

Have to have a love for music. Nothing is more attractive than a girl who can teach you a little bit about music.

Describe your ideal date:

Let me set the scenery; it’s a warm summer evening and I have a tailored suit (that’s key) and the girl would be wearing a nice summer dress. We would be eating dinner by the beach while Carlos Santana sings “Maria Maria” in the background.

What are your hobbies?

My hobbies include collecting rocks, stamps, and coins… Just joking! Mostly going to the gym (That’s right, I lift ), Playing FIFA, and reading the Wall Street Journal.

Which Hollywood star would be your ideal partner?

It would be a tossup between Naya Rivera (The Cheerleader from Glee, I don’t watch the show my sister does…and I watch it with her sometimes) and Hillary Clinton because it’s attractive when a woman is in power.

What country would you like to visit?

Brazil. I love the culture and plus the FIFA World Cup will be there this summer so it’s like best of both worlds

Who inspires you?

First and foremost my Mom. She is by far the most caring, selfless, funniest  person ever and she motivates me to do good each and every single day.

Second is Steve Stout, marketing genius (google him if you don’t know).

Third is Ray Lewis, if you haven’t listened to his motivational clips on youtube you should.

What do you plan to do after you graduate?

Taking over the world.

Realistically, I want to do what most people do after they graduate, which is travel but most likely I want to backpack through South America.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I’m not sure, but wherever I am, I hope I’m making my mother proud.