The winter season is upon us and we all know that means our inner Lizzie McGuire will come out and we will become outfit repeaters. Here is your chic guide to have a cozy Ottawa winter! Check out our Pinterest fall and winter board to chic up your wardrobe.
1. Pair up your favourite chunky sweater with a collared shirt and finish the look with your ripped jeans and sneakers.
2. You can never go wrong with a pleather skirt paired with a turtleneck sweater!
3. Yoga pants were made for lazy Mondays. Grab a graphic tee and throw on a tweed blazer and complete the look with a pair of chic heeled thigh high boots.
4. Bring back the 90’s with your overalls and a chunky knit sweater for those brutally cold days!
5. Recycle your summer dresses with a turtleneck jumper and a pair of ankle boots.
What’s your must-have piece for winter? Let us know on Twitter at @HCuOttawa