The A, B, C’s of Fall

A is for Apples, apple picking, and apple pie. Perfect for insta, you can snap a cute pic with your guy.

B is for boot weather; be it suede, rubber, or leather.

C is for collecting leaves, now that that it’s colder you’ll need longsleeves.

D is for digging out all the cozy sweaters; quarter zips, crewnecks, and cardigans for go getters.

E is for eating anything you can. Soups, pies, baked goods, or maybe a flan.

F is for falling in love with a new drink, sit down at a coffee shop, give yourself time to think.

G is for getting dressed up, it’s time for Halloween. Or Halloweekend if you know what I mean.

H is for hiking, try Gatineau Park, or around the canal. Nothing beats a hike with your pal.

I is for ice skates, plan ahead for future dates.

J is for jumping into a pile of leaves, or if you’re unlucky cleaning out your eaves(trough).

K is for kiss, or just reminisce.

L is for lost, perhaps in a corn maze? With the weather so nice you can stay outside for days.

M is for making thanksgiving dinner, spend time with your family, and show off (if you’ve taken PSY 1101) your knowledge of B. F. Skinner.

N is for nighttime walks; on Halloween night you might see warlocks.

O is for orange, red, green, and gold, the leaves change colour as it starts to get cold.

P is for picnics that happen outside, show bae your cooking skills and they’ll be filled with pride.

Q is for quiet time, take time for reflection. Make sure your life is going the desired direction.

R is for roasting pumpkin seeds, or you could sit down with a few good reads.

S is for snuggle, with your animal of choice – you can even talk to them in a cutesy voice.

T is for throwing a Halloween bash. Play party favourites like the Monster Mash.

U is for umpire, baseball season’s complete, now we can watch the Sens compete.

V is for visiting family on fall reading week, don’t forget about assignments, keep up your streak.

W is for watching movies that fright, if you’re faint of heart don’t watch them at night.

X is for x-tra blankets heaped up on your bed, maybe a nice cozy flannel that’s red.

Y is for yummy and tasty fall treats, a perfect time for Halloween sweets.

Z is for Zzz, after all those activities it's time for a sleep, hop into bed and start counting sheep.