This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

This past weekend, almost all of Michigan celebrated Saint Patrick’s day. To say the least, it was a weekend filled with visitors, rainbows, and good, drunk, eats. It’s not easy to recover from a jam packed, high energy, weekend without a good meal (or three) at the end of the day (or 3AM). But, as we all know, the struggle of actually dragging yourself out of bed into the cold Michigan winter is nearly impossible. Fear not! There is a simple solution, and it’s been right in front of our eyes all along.

The answer is GrubHub: a food delivery service that will save your life It is so simple you will only have to exit out of Facebook or Instagram for maybe a minute to order the best grub in Ann Arbor.

Her Campus is excited to partner with GrubHub Ann Arbor in the interest of spreading the word about the easiest and best way to get your foodie’s fix. Why use Grubhub? There are a hundred reasons why; I will give you a few just to start.

1. There are currently 14.5 million diners using GrubHub, so this company must be doing something right. And it must be reliable.

2. The GrubHub website might be the easiest thing to use in the entire world. You can enter your city and get an entire list of restaurants to order from. If you want the results to be filtered even more, put in whatever cuisine you have been craving all day.

3. GrubHub genuinely cares about food as much as we do, maybe even more (not sure if that’s possible). They are dedicated to finding savory, indulgent food that you might have never tried without this service.

4. This company is WOKE. For the entire month of March they are partnering with RestaurantHER. This organization is dedicated to supporting women-led restaurants all over the country. Nothing screams GIRL POWER more than this. If you want to learn more, click here

5. Who doesn’t loveto eat sushi or pizza while cuddled up in bed? Netflix and chill just got 100 times better. GrubHub preaches and provides the convenience we all want.

If that doesn’t convince you to order food off of GrubHub right now, I don’t know what will. It’s simple – either spend your time dreaming about delicious food or get that burrito and pizza you have been craving all day. 

Images Courtesy of: GrubHub