College Fashion Week Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Her Campus hosts a national College Fashion week in Boston and New York City every fall. This year, we’re partnering with a ton of great brands to keep you up-to-date on the latest beauty trends. Take a look at some of our favorite picks for this season.

From IT Cosmetics comes their Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil, a long-wear eyebrow pencil perfect for both thick and thin brows. Plus a full guide is included with each pencil purchase!

POPSUGAR has just launched their Must Have Boxes, a monthly subscription box filled with amazing beauty goodies. Trust us when we say every item is a must have!

Ever dreamed of sparkling water made with real fruit? Then look no further! Spindrift Sparkling Water is your perfect source for fresh, fruity flavored sparkling water.

Bed Head by TGI has developed the perfect Travel Size Masterpiece Shine Hairspray! The hairspray gives strong hold for any hair type, while adding body and protecting the hair from humidity and dryness. They’ve also come up with one of the best flat irons on the market, Bed Head’s Electric Green 1/2” Mini Ceramic Flat Iron. This flat iron is the fastest way to get shiny, sexy hair with simple styling. Not into straitening? Try Bed Head’s Curlipops Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron! Perfect for full texture with amazing body and shine.

Where can you find all of these incredible products? Ulta Beauty is our number one choice for beauty shopping. From great customer service to even greater beauty products, Ulta Beauty is the go-to place. Even their own brand has stunning products, like the Ulta Beauty glitter Eye Topcoat. Designed to go on top of your favorite eyeshadow, this silky cream creates a dazzling sparkle perfect for any night out.

Lastly, be sure to check out our Her Campus Shop for more goodies, including a soon-to-be launched “Adulting Achievement Unlocked Sticker Sheet”

Images courtesy of: Bed Head Styling, Ulta Beauty 

Em M

U Mich

Em is a senior at the University of Michigan, studying English and Psychology. Go Blue!