Lunch Break at UMass’s Chobani Creation™ Bar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Hey UMass Collegiettes! Have you discovered the most delicious part of the Campus Center’s newest addition in Harvest?

The Chobani Creation™ Bar features authentic strained Greek Yogurt and curated toppings inspired by Chobani Soho® Cafe, the brand’s Mediterranean yogurt bar in New York City. UMass students can explore exciting flavor combinations at the self-serve yogurt experience for a delicious meal or snack any time of day.

UMass loves Chobani because it has more protein per serving than traditional yogurt. And even better, Chobani Greek Yogurt is a healthful, versatile base that can be paired with toppings to make a nutritious meal, satisfying snack or indulgent dessert.

To celebrate the launch of this exciting new experience, Chobani is hosting a “Lunch Break at the Chobani Creation Bar” on campus! Stop by Harvest, across from Blue Wall in the Campus Center to enjoy yogurt creation bowls for only $1.00 from 11am to 1pm on March 31st. We will also be passing out Chobani giveaways to the first 100 people who stop by for a Chobani Creation bowl!

Don’t forget to share your beautiful Chobani masterpieces on Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat. Tag @Chobani and use the hashtag #UMASSlovesChobani (@heyChobani on Snapchat). Chobani will be reposting their favorites! Hope to see you there!

Brittaney Lynch

U Mass Amherst