clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Last Month of College As Told by Amy Poehler

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

The last month of school before summer break can bring mixed feelings to all students. As a second semester senior, the feelings are even stronger and more conflicted as we face unique scenarios that we haven’t had to deal with before. Who better to illustrate our inner thoughts and emotions during this time than queen of all queens, Amy Poehler? Here’s how we’re feeling during this emotional roller coaster ride.

When someone asks you how you feel about graduation.When someone seems surprised that you don’t already have a job lined up.When someone you like gets a job.

When someone you don’t like gets a job.When it’s mid-April and you’re still in a huge lecture class for that gen-ed you put off for 4 years.When someone tells you that you should go to grad school.When you’re picking out your outfit for Commencement Ball. 

When it’s May 6-7, 2016.When it’s May 8, 2016.When you finally figure out what you want to do with your life (that’s gonna happen, right??)Hats off to the Class of 2016!

Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Allie Bush

U Mass Amherst

Senior Communication Major at UMass Amherst
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst