This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

One of the best parts of Halloween is getting to dress up and celebrate with your friends. It’s hard enough to come up with your own costume, let alone figuring out a matching set for you and your significant other! No fear, Collegiettes, here are some fun and easy ideas for you two to rock this year:

Magician and Rabbit

You probably already have 90% of what you need laying around. Complete the look with a top hat and wand for your magician and some ears for your rabbit and you’re ready to go!

Waldo and Wenda

All you need are some matching striped tops and beanies. Hide yourselves within the crowd and see if your friends can find you!

Robbers

Like Waldo and Wendy, this one is pretty simple too. Switch out the red and white stripes for black and white tops with black beanies.  Add some gloves with the fingers cut off and you’re ready to steal the show, (pun intended).

Soap and Loofah

For those Collegiettes who don’t mind putting a little more work into a costume, this is a super fun DIY! You can find lots of step-by-step guides to the loofah (I like this one!) and all you need is some tulle and pins. Your soap can be made of a cardboard box or, even easier, a decorated shirt.

Jack and Coke

Classic combo with minimal effort. You can get the Jack Daniels shirt here and the Coke dress here.

Old Couple

This one is especially great if you’re already the parents of the group. Bonus: you’ll be the comfiest ones at the party!

The possibilities are endless! What are some of your favorite couples costumes, Collegiettes?

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jill Kuzeja

U Mass Amherst

UMass senior, equestrian, and lover of all things Disney.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst