This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

In a school with 22,000 undergraduate students, we all have more in common than you would think. Here is a list of guilty pleasures we share:

1. Creeping on the UMass Crushes Twitter page hoping someone is admiring you from afar

2. Netflix!

3. Keeping your tabs on Baby Berk, especially on weekend nights…

Always save your YCMP swipes for late weekend nights.

4. Having more than one coffee in one day.

5. Yik Yak!

Let’s be honest, Yik Yak is hilarious. If you scroll past the desperate, horny yaks, you will see why UMass Amherst truly has the best students.

6. Sleeping through a class…

If I have learned anything in college, it is that everyone needs a break. Your mental health is just as important as your grades. 

7. Midweek Manicures

Sometimes the cure for a stressful week full of schoolwork and boy drama is as simple as a $10 manicure. 

8. Browsing online stores instead of doing your homework.

9. Selfies.

10. Bringing your laundry with you every time you visit home…

The moral of the story is that most everyone at this school can relate to these guilty pleasures. However, we should all rid ourselves of the guilt! UMass students understand more than anyone else that you need to work hard to play hard.

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Grace Olivia Brown

U Mass Amherst

Grace is from Lincoln, Massachusetts and beyond excited to be a part of UMass Amherst's chapter of Her Campus. As a senior, she is majoring in psychology with a letter of specialization in social welfare/social work and a letter of specializtion in developmental disabilities and human services. When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably joking around with her friends, shamelessly listening to Ariana Grande, or browsing the Benefit and Tarte sections of the Sephora website.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst