Whether you are rooting on your favorite team or don’t even care about football, we can all agree that snacks are one of the best parts of Super Bowl Sunday!
Here are 10 recipe ideas, 5 easy and quick, and 5 recipes that are a bit more labor intensive, but delicious all the same.
Quick and Easy:
1. Crockpot Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: Do not underestimate the power of the crock pot. Prep it and let it do its thing! It will make another appearance on this list.
2. Fried Pickles: If you have yet to try these, do yourself a favor and whip them up. Caution: HIGHLY addictive!
3. Guacamole Crunch: A chip’s best friend. So good you’ll be sayin’ “What the guac?”
4. Skinny Buff Chick Dip: A little less guilt, a little more buff chick.
5. Sweet Potato Chips: (YAM they’re good!)
1. Pulled Pork Chili: (in the crock pot!)
2. Three Cheese Jalapeno Poppers: Pop, pop and pop some more.
3. Buffalo Won Ton Cups: Snack innovation at its finest.
4. Bitty Bloomin Onions: So cute you could eat them.
5. Football Chocolate Strawberries: People will be tackling each other to get one of these!
Game on, Collegiettes!