Essentials You Need to Treat Yourself

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

School has officially started collegiettes; we’re six weeks in and it already sucks. Lucky for us, our sponsors have sent us some amazing products to look flawless when we go out, enjoy a girl’s night in, or even just indulge ourselves when classes are unbearable. These products are perfect to treat yourself just how you deserve.

1. Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

This brow pencil has a thicker tip to really give you those thick, flawless brows that are to die for. The pencil is also a little drier so it stays in place all day and wont smudge (accidental squiggly eyebrows is not a look I’m striving for).

1. POPSUGAR Must Have Box

The POPSUGAR box is a monthly subscription box filled with full-sized surprises valued at over $100 for only $39.95. Each item in the box is selected by the POPSUGAR team to give you an amazing box with great products. You won’t be disappointed!

1. Spindrift Sparkling Water

I had these for the first time at Her Conference in New York this summer and now I can’t get enough of them! They have flavors like strawberry, grapefruit, cucumber, raspberry lime, blackberry, lemon, and orange mango. It’s literally just sparkling water and fruit. So good. (For all you 21+ ladies, I’ve heard they’re great for mixed drinks!)

1. Her Campus Adulting Achievement Unlocked Sticker Sheet

This sweet sticker pack will make you feel amazing about all your little wins. Go you!

1. Bed Head by TIGI Travel Size Masterpiece Shine Hairspray

An essential to just toss in your bag on the go when you’re living it up on a night out! This will hold your hairstyle no matter what the night throws your way.  

1. Bed Head Electric Green 1/2” Mini Ceramic Flat Iron

The perfect flat iron to touch up your hairstyle at any time. It comes with a small pouch to take with you on the go, hot or cool. It’s a lifesaver.

1. Bed Head Curlipops 1” Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

Having short hair, I have the hardest time curling my hair. With this wand, my hair does not slip and the curls last all day long! The best curling iron I’ve come across in a long time!

1. Ulta Beauty Glitter Eye Topcoat

Ulta Beauty has some of the best products to treat ourselves. Their paraben-free glitter eye topcoat is super opaque and can create the prettiest looks. They also have a ton of awesome mascaras, hair products, and so many other products to make you feel good.

Photos taken by Lauren Emery.

Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.