brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Why Julianne Hough is Totally Goals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Let’s be honest here. We can just look at Julianne Hough and think, “Wow, she’s goals.” From her adorable short blonde hair to her rocking body, she’s absolutely gorgeous, but that’s not the only reason we should look at her as a role model. She’s got a pretty great life going on right now!

Julianne Hough started out her career with dancing and singing. She has a couple popular country songs and has won “Dancing with the Stars” twice. She now is a judge for the show with her brother. We all probably first knew Jules by her role in the new “Footloose” as Ariel. And then again in Nicholas Sparks’s movie “Safe Haven.” She’s really made a name out of herself, and here are some reasons why she is goals.

She has a HOT fiancé.

His name is Brooks Liach, and he’s a professional hockey player. Need I say more??

She was Sandy for “Grease: Live.”

Everyone loves Sandy, and she was absolutely perfect for the role. She’s so cute and innocent in the beginning, and man did she rock the leather leggings in the end! Plus her dance moves could blow anyone out of the water. SO GREAT!

She’s got a rocking body and works hard for it!

Yeah, those are abs you are seeing there. She posts about her workouts all the time, and she’s always so motivational with them. Also, the adorable clothes she is wearing are all from her very own collection. Dang, girl!

She’s absolutely adorable.

I challenge you to go through her Instagram and not find a post that she is super positive and happy in. She advocates for numerous charities and campaigns, all for a good cause. She definitely believes life is worth living happily and kindly. You go, Jules!

She has a blog anyone can access for free.

She posts recipes, workout tips, skincare advice, wardrobe tips and hairstyles all the time. She does it for the love of her fans. Go check it out! Juliannehough.com

Trust me, I believe in loving yourself and not wanting to be like anyone else, but having a role model is never a bad thing. Julianne Hough is one beautiful (on the inside and out), successful woman that is the perfect role model for anyone!

Like I said before, Jules is goals! Go follow her on insta, @juleshough. 

Hi, my name is Lexi Atzen. I am a Sophomore at the University of Iowa and am working on a major in Journalism and Mass Communication with an interest in Human Relations. I have strong interests in running, writing, drinking coffee, and football. You can catch me in Kinnick on gamedays and in a coffee shop any other time.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.