Campus Cutie: Nicole Pritchard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Hawkeyes, you’re all in for a treat as we feature Nicole Pritchard as this week’s campus cutie! 

Sometimes more comfortable in sweatpants and a hoodie, Pritchard still knows how to add trendiness to her relaxed style and her laidback personality makes her the perfect company for any occasion, whether it be going downtown on the weekends or staying in on a weekday watching Netflix.

As a junior coming from a small Iowan town, Pritchard has adapted well to the fast pace lifestyle here at UIowa and wouldn’t trade being a Hawkeye for anything!

“My favorite experience has been the people and the atmosphere here on campus!” said Pritchard.

Like many students, she wholeheartedly appreciates the beauty that Iowa City has to offer it’s residents, “I like walking through the Pentacrest because it’s always the best view no matter what the weather is like,” she told me.

Majoring in sociology, she plans on graduating fall of next year with an emphasis in criminology and a minor in human relations. After walking across stage and getting her diploma, Pritchard is considering furthering her education in law school, but has yet to make any set plans.

For anyone who is interested, Pritchard has this word of advice for her fellow college students, “Have fun and don’t take it too seriously. College is meant for going out on a Tuesday when you have an exam the next day or cramming all night in the library before finals!”

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.