Which Member of the Gallagher Clan Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

When we think of relaxing Sunday nights, we picture ourselves curled up on the couch watching Shameless. We can’t get enough of the dysfunctional Gallaghers and we often times feel like we’ve been through it all with them. With so many Gallagher members with different personalities, you are bound to relate to at least one of them. So, which Gallagher are you? 

Frank Gallagher

Always out having fun and being care-free, you live completely in the moment and often times push your responsibilities to the side. You have your biggest exam Friday morning, but still seem to find yourself at Nickel.

Fiona Gallagher

You are very independent and are often times referred to as the “mom” of the group. You are always putting the needs of your friends before yourself. You are fiercely loyal to your family and friends and would do anything for them.

Phillip “Lip” Gallagher

You are quite the brainiac and have always excelled in school. That doesn’t mean that you don’t like to have fun, though. Your playful attitude and actions can sometimes get you into a little bit of trouble. You are not afraid to tell it like it is.

Ian Gallagher

You have very clear goals that you want to achieve in life. You’ve known what you’ve wanted to be since a young age and will not let anything get in the way of that. You are brave and tough but sometimes find yourself hiding your feelings and inner struggles.

Debbie Gallagher

You come off as tough and angsty, but on the inside you are passionate and caring. You seem to be more mature than the people you surround yourself with. At the same time, you know what you want and sometimes will go to the extreme to make sure it happens. This rebellious side can sometimes have people questioning whether you’re making good decisions. You definitely hate being told what to do.

Carl Gallagher

You are a risk taker. You are a very caring person to those who treat you right, but you can be a little ~wild~. Your curiosities can often times lead you into trouble, but you are always trying to take control of the situation.

Cover Image Credit