This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

I am a certified Trader Joe’s addict! Trying their new products is a culinary hobby of mine. This holiday season, look out for these top festive items!

Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage

The Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage from Trader Joe’s tastes like a dream. Sweet, sparkling, and slightly floral, this is the perfect thing to sip. Serve cold with ice and lemon for a refreshing and festive beverage.

Jingle Jangle

Jingle Jangle is the best holiday treat you can buy. This festive item has a cult following and comes in a fun-fueled tin! Inside is a mix of salty, sweet, and oh-so-lovely goodies. From popcorn to dark chocolate-covered pretzels, this holiday treat has everything your sweet tooth needs!

Mini Gingerbread People

Every year I look forward to gingerbread cookies. They are sweet and spicy, which is a combination that is so underrated. However, I always make them too big or sweet (box mixes have failed my love of crisp gingerbread). Trader Joe’s provides the best Mini Gingerbread People! They are crunchy, spicy, and so flavorful. For a fun and festive treat, consider melting dark chocolate and crumbling these cookies and other toppings to form a holiday bark! 

French Onion Soup Bites

Some people have savory tooths, and I support that! Before the sweet stuff is put on the table, it’s nice to have a salty snack. French Onion Soup Bites are the perfect appetizer for your COVID-safe holiday dinner. Your friends and family over Zoom will be drooling with french onion envy. I recommend making these with the Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage! 

B.I.Y. Dog Biscuit Mix

Pets are a part of the family, so they should have holiday cookies too! This Bake it Yourself Dog Biscuit Mix is a great way to treat your pups. It’ll be a fun activity and could become an excellent alternative to making the same sugar cookies every year.

Trader Joe’s has so many excellent choices to choose from year-round! From Jingle Jangle to French Onion Soup Bites, the store has something for everyone. Happy Holidays! 

Lyndall focuses her writing on empowerment, lifestyle choices, and positive news. She transferred to UConn in the fall of 2019 and is thrilled to write and work with Her Campus. She loves photography, baking, public speaking, and exploring new music. Her experiences as an immigrant have inspired her to study political science and is pursuing law school in the future.