This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

My newest obsession: Pinterest. My 22 boards are my “fantasy life” and pinning has taken the place of shopping, which is great for my wallet. I know many of you girls partake in this newest craze, which leads you to some truly fabulous finds. In getting some great accessorizing ideas one day, I stumbled across a beautifully stacked bracelet combination, and followed it to the site where purchasing became a must. Swellcaroline.com has great metal bangles, leather wraps, earrings, sparkly rings, statement necklaces, and other girly accessories.

Check out this great new site for the latest arm candy and jewels to dress up your look! Mix and match the many designs and colors of metal bangles, or personalize your jewels with monogrammed charms. Having a hard time picking out a gift for a friend, your sister, or mom for the holidays? Shop Swellcaroline.com for a personalized gift that is very affordable! Follow them on pinterest or twitter and like them on Facebook for all your costume jewelry needs and the site’s special offers. 

Photos via Pinterest, bracelets found at Swellcaroline.com

Rachel is a Senior at the University of Connecticut, studying Communications. Her dream and goal is to move to New York City and work in the Fashion Industry. Her one love next to fashion and styling is her horse, Jesse. Follow her on twitter @fashion1oh1 for fashion do's and dont's. Pinterest http://pinterest.com/rachgovoni/