This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

All everyone wants is to have a loved one to spoil them for Valentine’s Day. We want the whole shebang: flowers, chocolate, jewelry, puppies (too much? We can wish.). But, most of us will not be that lucky this Valentine’s Day. Have no fear collegiettes, we are here to help. Here are ten ways to make sure you get yourself a man for Valentine’s Day.

Option #1: Hit him with your car

He’ll be super shocked and surprised and he might even act mad at first. But don’t worry, that’s just him trying to pretend he doesn’t appreciate how much you love him.

Option #2: Lock him in your basement

He’ll have no choice but to love you. Just remember to give him plenty of food and water.

Option #3: Tackle him in public

Even if you don’t know him, he will see how much you care for him if you hit him hard enough.

Option #4: Text him every ten minutes

Text that man so often that he barely has time to respond. He will see how much you care and how much time you spend thinking about him.

Option #5: Follow him around

Follow his every move to find out even more about him. Eventually he will catch on and will be so excited that he probably won’t ever be able to talk to you.

Option #6: Break into his house to surprise him

Just remember, if he calls the police he’s doubting your love. You need to try harder.

Option #7: Threaten him

He might just need a little bit of a push to love you back and that’s okay!

Option #8: Handcuff yourself to him

He will have plenty of time to get to know you and love you just as much as you love him.

Option #9: Get his name tattooed on you

He’ll be so shocked that you went so far just for him that he will have no choice but to fall in love.

Option #10: Tell everyone you are his girlfriend

If all his friends and family think you are dating, he will probably come around to the idea himself. 

Good luck getting your man this Valentine’s Day.

Cover Image Source