Wellness

Hot Girl Podcasts: The Ultimate Wellness Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Wellness can be challenging, and I mean really challenging. As a college sophomore, I understand how difficult wellness can feel, especially when juggled with societal expectations for a stereotypical “college experience.” The concept of wellness may seem like a purely visual objective, but the path to true wellness and inner peace means so much more. Wellness is about how we feel inside and the ability to consciously make space in our lives to care for our bodies and minds. Finding a place to start on your wellness journey can seem impossible, especially as a college student. Luckily, the following podcasts offer you all the tools you need to care for your mind, body, and spirit.

1. The Skinny Confidential

The Skinny Confidential is a popular podcast by Lauryn Evarts Bosstick. The podcast gives a reflective and thoughtful look into wellness challenges and incredible tips on managing these obstacles. Inspiring guests appear in most episodes and share their health and wellness knowledge. This podcast is perfect for advice on how to change your lifestyle completely.

2. The Wellness Cafe with Trinity Tondeleir 

The Wellness Cafe with host Trinity Tondeleir is the perfect “hot girl walk” podcast. The podcast discusses various topics such as wellness, lifestyle, fashion, romance, and womanhood. The Wellness Cafe is the perfect podcast if you love discovering the latest wellness and lifestyle trends.

3. On Purpose with Jay Shetty 

On Purpose is a Podcast hosted by former monk and inspirational speaker Jay Shetty. On Purpose is a must-listen for those interested in personal growth and mindfulness. If you intend to live a purposeful lifestyle, this podcast is for you.

4. Ya, But Who Cares with Bri Springs & Sesana Allen 

Ya, But Who Cares with Bri and Sesana discusses youth culture, economics, and politics. The podcast mixes entertainable gossip with simplified research and is perfect for those who want to deepen their societal understanding.

5. The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes 

The School of Greatness interviews many of the world’s most successful and influential people, such as business leaders, researchers, doctors, and more. This podcast is perfect for those looking for inspiration and the motivation to unlock one’s most fabulous self.

6. For you From Eve with Olivia Eve Shabo 

For You From Eve with Olivia is a wellness podcast focused on fitness, self-love, relationships, and more. The podcast is rooted in realistic goals and is a must-listen if you need tough love and advice but also want to learn how to appreciate and care for your mind and body.

7. The Mel Robbins Podcast 

The Mel Robbins Podcast discusses everything you need to know about personal success, from relationships to motivation and mindset. Each segment gives you the tactical advice you need to address each situation while relating to you with humor and personal stories. The Mel Robbins Podcast is a perfect first podcast if you don’t know where to start, and it is guaranteed to change your life.

8. UnF*ck Your Brain with Kara Loewentheil 

UnF*ck Your Brain with Kara Loewentheil is geared towards high-achieving women with a strong sense of feminism and determination. Each episode discusses issues such as anxiety, self-doubt, and fear in the female community. This is a perfect listen if you are motivated to relinquish your fear of failure and become your most authentic self.

9. Wellness Digest with Tatum Hardy & Olivia Hedlund 

Wellness Digest gives a holistic view of nutrition, gut health, mind-body connection, and functional health. It is a necessary podcast for beginners seeking educational and understandable health information and ways to improve their physical wellness.

10. Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain 

Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain is the perfect cozy podcast for those who want to feel like they are getting advice from a big sister or best friend. Each episode is recorded from the warmth of her bed and discusses different stories, advice, and even fun interviews. If you are looking for a fun and casual podcast that will make you feel a little happier with each episode, this is the one for you.

In a society with so many different expectations, it is difficult to focus on what is truly important. These podcasts offer diverse discussions, tools, and advice to help care for your mind, body, and spirit. From Skinny Confidential’s tips on lifestyle transformation to On Purpose’s advice on mindfulness and Emma Chamberlain’s cozy, uplifting advice sessions, there is something here to benefit everyone. No matter what you seek or struggle with, these empowering voices will help you transform into your most vital and healthiest self and give you the perfect starting place on your wellness journey.

Charlotte F. Healy is a sophomore at the University of Connecticut and a double major in Human Rights and Journalism. Charlotte enjoys writing about current events, wellness, feminism, and sexual health. Charlotte is a member of Empowering Woman In Law, Uconn CHAARG, Students Helping Achieve Positive Esteem, and Revolution Against Rape. She also interned as a writer for the Dedham Times and as a press intern for the Brookline Police Department. Charlotte enjoys many hobbies in her free time such as poetry, hiking, yoga, coffee shops, and thrift shopping.