Beyoncé Is Pregnant (with TWINS) and We are Living

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Beyoncé is pregnant with twins (in case you haven’t noticed social media blow up). Queen B made her announcement in the most Bey way possible: through Instagram.

The post reached A MILLI likes within 20 minutes!

Finally some good news in the world.  It has us SHOOK.

When we alerted the rest of the HC UConn team, they had some amazing reactions:

Concerns were also voiced…

We hope that these twins don’t inherit the unfortunate celeb baby name syndrome and that they’re a little bit more Beyoncé than Jay Z.

This is how people at UConn reacted to the news:

The Carter-Knowles family is so happy to finally be able to express their joy for the upcoming pair, and everyone else is just as (if not more) excited. Bey pretty much broke the internet and we are living for the reactions:

And of course Ellen weighed in too:

We are on cloud nine and blessing the skies for this amazing news.  When can we expect a Beyoncé baby clothing line?…

What a way to kick off Black History Month. Thank you Bey and congratulations, queen.

Cover Image Source

Nikki is the Campus Correspondent & Editor in Chief for Her Campus UConn.  She is a senior majoring in Communication with a minor in HDFS.  Nikki wishes she was Beyoncé, worships Adele, eats more pasta than is probably recommended, and is a Ravenclaw at heart.   If you have any questions or concerns regarding Her Campus UConn, you can email her at nicoleharris@hercampus.com.