5 Things I’m Looking Forward to Doing After Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

So you made it out of your mid-semester rut but somehow managed to fall into a finals one. Don’t worry too much, a lot more people than you think are in the same boat. There is still time to put in the work and finish strong! But what do you do when your usual sources of motivation aren’t cutting it? You make a list of things you’re looking forward to doing once the semester is finally over. Here’s mine for some inspiration:

Re-read “Americanah” by Chimamanda Adichie

Binge-watch BoJack- Horseman

Have a spa-day

Work out consistently

Spend time with the people I love

Ver-Se Denga

U Alberta '21

Ver-Se is in her 4th year of uni, studying Biology and Psychology and serving as Senior Editor of the UAlberta Chapter. She loves to read and can't imagine a world without Chimamanda Adichie in it.
Simi is a senior at the University of Alberta studying Sociology and Religious Studies. She grew up in Houston Texas and lives by the saying “go big or go home”. She is currently Her Campus Ualberta's Editor in Chief and Campus Correspondent. School, volunteering, clubs, and work occupy most of her time. You can find her on Instagram at @simi.bhangoo.