How I Survived Finals: Tulane Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

We all know finals’ week can get really tough, but we always get through it. I’m here to tell you all about my finals week and the products that got me through it. Thanks to the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit, my finals’ week wasn’t so bad. Gear up for Spring 2015 with my favorites that I know you’ll love too!

1. CamelBak: The most important thing during finals’ week is to STAY HYDRATED. With my CamelBak in hand, I hit Howie T with a cold bottle of water that I could refill at any water fountain. They say you need 8 glasses of water a day and having this water bottle is the best way to fulfill that! Not to mention, you don’t waste all that plastic using a CamelBak. My favorite is the Eddy water bottle! 

2. Cold-EEZE: Okay New Orleans, it’s time you decide whether or not you want to have a Northeast Winter or stay at 70 degrees. With all the temperature ups and downs it’s easy to find yourself getting a cold; ESPECIALLY during finals’ week. The new Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy plus Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu Quickmelts are the best way to make your cold shorter and stop it before it starts! A quick glass or tea and some Cold-EEZE got me through my worst symptoms before they could even get going. 

3. Kettle Brand: I know none of us want to be that person on the third floor of Howie T chomping away at a bag of potato chips. But when you finally crawl home after a long night of studying, nothing should stop you from ~treating yourself~ to some snacks. These Gluten Free and GMO Free products are a great way to unwind after a long day and not feel guilty. Besides, its finals, you deserve to indulge a little bit! 

4. BaubleBar: When you are looking for that perfect break from studying, online shopping does just the trick! Check out BaubleBar for some of my favorite jewlery products. Pick up the perfect pieces for your family Christmas party or your fancy New Years Eve plans! Check it out here!

5.  LUNA: Luna Bars are the perfect pick-me-up when you need a little protein in your life and don’t have time to make dinner. Chocolate peppermint make the best winter themed treat, but don’t count them out after Christmas because there are SO many amazing flavors for all year round!

There ya have it collegiettes! These products got me through finals’ week so gear up for Spring with this list of must-haves! Enjoy your winter break Tulane, see you in January!