Finals Cutie: Devyn Andrews

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Devyn Andrews

Year: 2016 

Major: English / Community Health

Hometown: Sacramento, CA

Favorite class this semester: Shakespeare 1 (yes I carry the 3,400 page book with me everywhere, no it’s not the bible, yes my biceps look great, it just won’t fit in my backpack and I don’t have time to go home between classes ok)

Spirit professor: Julia Genster                                  

Go-to study spot: the table on the right by the outlet in the very back of Carm, second chair closest to the wall

Favorite study snack: The Tower’s hummus plate

Finals theme song: Gimme More by Britney Spears

Weirdest study habit: Sometimes for a nice break in Tisch I blow bubbles at people through open spaces in the bookshelves 

I couldn’t have passed my finals without: The keyboard protector I’m borrowing from a true friend who knows I’m prone to spilling things on electronics

Hopes and dreams for next semester: less Tisch, more Burren

Any words of wisdom for others suffering through finals? yesterday you said tomorrow and tomorrow is probably the final so maybe just do it and stay hydrated

Check out another one of our Finals Cuties, Ryan Fleer!

Hey, I'm Dana! I'm a Freshman at Tufts University from West Newbury, Massachusetts. I'm on the Crew team here but also like to ski and surf. I love Her Campus and I'm looking for writing articles for the Tufts Chapter!