This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TU Dublin chapter.

2020 has finally come to an end, unfortunately, this pandemic has not. Life has become a repetitive cycle. How can College students try to keep themselves motivated during this time?

These top 5 tips will help any college student get through their daily tasks.

Tip #1: Maintain a Routine

With everything that is going on, it’s easy to slip into “lazy phases”. Maintaining a routine is key to helping your mental health. Set goals, start your day early, eat Three nutritional balanced meals, For example, Pesto Chicken, Rice & Broccoli and make sure to do some physical activity. Get some fresh air.

Tip #2: Stay Connected

It is a difficult time for everyone. Slipping into periods of loneliness and isolation has become more frequent amongst people. We all have to find innovative ways to spend our free time and try to make things as “normal” as we can. Regular video and phone calls are a great way to stay socially connected and are an enjoyable Friday night in the alternative.

Tip #3: CLEAN OUT!

Now is a great time to finally clean out that room that you have been putting off for weeks.

Having a cleaner environment will help clear out your mind. There is no better time to have a clear-out and get rid of junk from your house than now. Use this time efficiently and finally get started in creating the living environment you have been waiting for!

Tip #4: Reflect and Refocus

Try to find new ways that will help your learning. At the end of each week, ask yourself a series of questions,

1.What worked well for me this week?

2.What can I improve?

3.What have I failed at this week?

Tip #5: How Will I Implement Change?

Asking yourself questions each week will help you in the long run. It will make your work improve and you will start to have great habits which will benefit your work life in the long run.

Tip #6: Be Kind To Yourself

We are in the middle of a pandemic; don’t forget everyone deserves that extra bit of TLC. Take some time off just for yourself, and have a pamper day. Have a movie marathon and just relax.

We hope these tips help you out! For more, follow us on Instagram and Twitter at hercampustud

Iqrah Muhammad

TU Dublin '24

Writer & Designer Aspiring Broadcaster , striving to create change for women in society.
Monika Kumar

TU Dublin '24

Monika Kumar is attending Technological University Dublin. She is currently studying Business Computing. At TUD, Monika is learning how technology is used in the Business world. She uses her learning from business studies to write and lead for her Chapter in her school.