This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Fall is here and so are the trends for the season!  Fall tends to be a tricky time to dress considering how indecisive the weather can be, resulting in you layering up one day and rocking a skirt the next.  Here are some outfit ideas to add some spice, not just to your pumpkin lattes, but to your look this fall.

Leather Leggings

Leather leggings not only keep you warm, but add an edgy touch to your whole outfit.  Pair it with your favorite comfy shirt for a casual look, or with a sheer shirt for a night out.

Leather Skirt

What’s better than leather leggings?  A leather skirt!  Just like leather leggings, you can pair a leather skirt with your favorite shirt, cotton or sheer.  This skirt is great for those random warm fall days, but still gives off that fall aesthetic we’re all striving for.  You’ll slay almost as much as Beyoncé because, let’s be real, her level is unachievable.

Fishnet Stockings

When the weather starts feeling a bit breezy, why not add fishnet stockings with your favorite pair of ripped jeans?  They’ll keep you slightly warmer without overheating you like some other stockings might.

Midi Dress with Ankle Boots

Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you have to pack all your spring clothes away just yet!  Revive your favorite spring outfits before the weather is too cold or else you’ll have to wait until spring season.  Ankle boots will pull the whole look together and give off a spring and fall feel.

Plaid Dress with Thigh High Boots

One of falls most favorite accessories is plaid.  Plaid shirts are still in style, but a plaid dress with thigh high boots takes it to the next level.  If you don’t have thigh high boots, thigh high socks would be a great modification to the look.

Spaghetti Dress Over Your Favorite Shirt

Probably one of the comfiest outfits to wear this fall would have to be a dress that you can easily slip on over a shirt that it could pair with nicely.  This outfit can be easily put together with any pair of shoes.

Off-the-Shoulder Sweater Dress

Another outfit that is considered comfy is an off the shoulder sweater dress.  Just like the plaid dress, this dress would look great with thigh high boots or socks.  If you want a more classy, chic look, heels can truly complete the look.

Boyfriend Jeans

Boyfriend jeans have been around for quite a while, but are still one of fall’s most favorable fashion.  Not only are they so comfy to wear, they can also complete a chic, grunge, or classy look.  Boyfriend jeans are so versatile which makes them the perfect match for any outfit this fall season!

Most importantly, don’t forget: the most fashionable trend you can rock not only in the fall, but every season, is confidence!

Hello and welcome to my Her Campus profile!  Here you will find all the artcles I have written thus far.  I am currently a junior, majoring in Mass Communication with my focus in Journalism.  I joined Her Campus fall semester of my sophomore year and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of such a great campus organization!  I'm looking forward to being this chapter's co-president with Alicia for the 2017-2018 academic year!  Along with Her Campus, I am also part of Lambda Kappa Tau and Students Helping Honduras.  Some fun facts about me is that I like to sing, write, read, workout, shop, and drink coffee.  I'm also really into photography and sometimes try to incorporate my photos into my articles.  You can check out some of my photography at http://mellowmelyophotography.crevado.com.
Her Campus

Towson '25