Campus Cutie: Nashia Jordan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Nashia Jordan!  Nashia also goes by the name Nia.  She is a sophomore studying Mass Communication with a double minor in Marketing and Spanish.  Nia is from Baltimore, Maryland.  She claims to be single as a pringle, but is most definitely great at mingling and just getting to know people!  She is currently not involved in any clubs or organizations yet because of her workload, but plans on getting involved, starting with becoming a member of Her Campus Towson!  You can catch Nia at the den or the library if you ever want to get to know her.  Her favorite movie is The Interview simply because she loves James Franco and Seth Rogen together.  Her favorite show is Family Guy and her favorite music genres consist of rap, hip-hop, and R&B.  She loves listening to Migos, Young Thug, Travis Scott, PartyNextDoor, TheWeeknd, and Drake, but her celebrity crush comes down to Quavo from The Migos.  Nia’s ultimate goals in life are to establish herself in the advertising/marketing field, possibly start her own business, travel frequently, settle down, have a big family, and overall, become a wealthy and accomplished individual!  Hopefully you see this cutie around campus soon!

Hello and welcome to my Her Campus profile!  Here you will find all the artcles I have written thus far.  I am currently a junior, majoring in Mass Communication with my focus in Journalism.  I joined Her Campus fall semester of my sophomore year and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of such a great campus organization!  I'm looking forward to being this chapter's co-president with Alicia for the 2017-2018 academic year!  Along with Her Campus, I am also part of Lambda Kappa Tau and Students Helping Honduras.  Some fun facts about me is that I like to sing, write, read, workout, shop, and drink coffee.  I'm also really into photography and sometimes try to incorporate my photos into my articles.  You can check out some of my photography at http://mellowmelyophotography.crevado.com.
Her Campus

Towson '25