The end of the semester is so close I can almost taste it! The weather is due to start heating up any day now, and pretty soon, it’ll be time for finals. But right now, with all of the impending group projects, research papers, and PowerPoint presentations hanging in the air, it’s so easy to get off track and discouraged.
I put together a playlist of ten of my favorite songs that help me get back on track when I get stressed. Enjoy!
1. This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars
2. Take Back the Night by Justin Timberlake
3. Do What U Want by Lady Gaga ft. Christina Aguilera
4. Brave by Sara Bareilles
5. The Truth About Love by P!nk
6. Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine
7. Do or Die by Thirty Seconds to Mars
8. Numb/Encore by Linkin Park and Jay Z
9. Who You Are by Jessie J
10. Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
Okay, so maybe these songs won’t help you get back on track, but at least they’ll help you procrastinate a little bit longer! You’re welcome.
Hang in there, folks.