10 Songs to Help Keep You Going

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

The end of the semester is so close I can almost taste it! The weather is due to start heating up any day now, and pretty soon, it’ll be time for finals. But right now, with all of the impending group projects, research papers, and PowerPoint presentations hanging in the air, it’s so easy to get off track and discouraged.

I put together a playlist of ten of my favorite songs that help me get back on track when I get stressed. Enjoy!

1.     This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars

2.     Take Back the Night by Justin Timberlake

3.     Do What U Want by Lady Gaga ft. Christina Aguilera

4.     Brave by Sara Bareilles

5.     The Truth About Love by P!nk

6.     Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine

7.     Do or Die by Thirty Seconds to Mars

8.     Numb/Encore by Linkin Park and Jay Z

9.      Who You Are by Jessie J

10. Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield

Okay, so maybe these songs won’t help you get back on track, but at least they’ll help you procrastinate a little bit longer! You’re welcome.

Hang in there, folks.

Cydney is a senior at Towson University majoring in English with a focus on writing. In addition to being President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Towson, she always writes fictional stories in her free time. Cydney spends a lot of time online shopping, on Netflix, dreaming of buying purses and reading a good book all while hunched over her handy dandy iPhone. After college Cydney plans to write her own books and to go to as many concerts as possible.