Coffee shops in Toronto you can work out of

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

Dark Horse Espresso Bar 

This café has a few locations dispersed throughout the city and has spacious seating with plenty of power outlets. If you get hungry, order from their menu of sweet treats, and sandwiches. 

Found Coffee 

This bright and airy coffee shop is tucked near Kensington Market and more recently, the Trinity Bellwoods area and has it all: adequate seating, outlets, fast WiFi, light bites and specialty coffee. When you need a break, pop into the attached specialty market selling kitchen and lifestyle goods.

Versus Coffee 

For those who like a relaxed, quaint cafe to work from, Versus Coffee is your neighborhood go-to. You may recognize the place from an episode of The Amazing Race Canada. The interior and rainbow latte art make for a great photo op. 

Dineen Coffee Co. 

Another coffee shop with convenient access to the Financial District, Dineen Coffee Co. It looks like it’s straight out of a café enthusiast’s Instagram account. When you’re not busy staging the perfect photo of you, there’s good WiFi, a simple coffee menu and hearty sandwiches. Come early to snag a seat, but be warned it is loud and if a chatty room is not your scene, you’ll want to look someplace else. 

Sonia Tumkur is currently studying journalism and double minoring in public relations and sociology at Toronto Metropolitan University. She is interested in all things social and tech and can't live without her daily cup of coffee. In her spare time, you can find her going on a run or exploring Toronto coffee shops.