This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Though you may not be able to tell from all the gorgeous weather we’ve been having lately, hell week is here, ladies. We all dread those hours studying for midterms. But when do you finally emerge from your cave in the PCL, remember the light at the end of the tunnel: SPRING BREAK. Here is a list of the study styles of the friends we all know and love to help you procrastinate, — er I mean cope, until you go have some fun in the sun.

1) The Overachiever

This is the girl (aka Wonder Woman) who somehow manages to juggle a relationship, four million clubs, and a full-time job all while maintaining a perfect GPA. She also looks gorgeous every single day without fail and can drink you under the table come Thursday nights. Midterms to her are nothing more than another little thing to add to her to-do list. While this might make you question whether or not she was enrolled at Hogwarts at some point in time, just accept her for the magical unicorn she is. And ask her to help you study! I’m sure she’ll be happy to do so, as long as it doesn’t cut into her saving the world time.

2) The Genius

This is the girl who knows everything there is to know about everything. She could become a tenured professor tomorrow if she wanted to. She’s probably the one in your group who’s going to win a Nobel Prize for creating some theorem that just makes your head spin. When midterms roll around, she’s the only person you know who never complains about how difficult school is. It’s all a walk in the park for this one. She doesn’t even need to study for midterms because she already knows all the material. In the time it would take you to make flashcards, this girl has the entire textbook memorized! Obviously you look at her with both admiration and a little fear. But high IQ points also mean high levels of generosity with this friend. That concept you haven’t understood for the past two months of school? Watch her explain it to you in just five minutes. *Mind blown.*

3) The Librarian

Whenever you’re wondering where this girl is, look no further than the PCL. You’re convinced at this point that this girl lives in the library full time and has probably been to her West Campus apartment a grand total of four times this year. Her backpack is stocked with everything from index cards, highlighters, and textbooks, to a day’s worth of meals. When she studies, this girl STUDIES. It’s actually a miracle she finds time for anything else. Her pile of books and papers on her designated study table is like a beacon of light to you. When you finally decide to start studying and need a little motivation, you know exactly where to find her!

4) The Miracle Worker

Freaking out is this girl’s specialty. When everyone else is calm (or as calm as you can be about midterms), she’s off sharing all the possible awful scenarios that could happen to her during the test. Like all her pencils breaking or sleeping through all her exams. Telling her midterms are coming up is the equivalent of wearing Crocs at any time in your life. A complete and total no. As test grades do start rolling in though, PLOT TWIST. She does well on everything! It’s like all the energy she put into stressing out just manifested into awesome grades! I wouldn’t suggest telling her to calm down, but I would suggest helping her relax a little more

5) The Slacker

This girl is the one you’re actually afraid for. If there’s a party she’ll be there, but look for her in class and it’s like Where’s Waldo?? She’s a social butterfly who knows everyone on campus and all the latest news. She’s your very own Gossip Girl. This girl rarely shows up to class or turns anything in for that matter. Remind her about midterms and be prepared to be met with a blank stare. You’re not really sure what her major is at this point and for that matter, neither is she. You should help her at least get it together for these few tests, even if she does only the bare minimum. After all, once that’s over life can go back to being one big party! When all the not-so-fun studying is over, celebrate with her during Spring Break and Round Up. I promise she’ll thank you later. At least until the next round of tests…