UT’s Very Own Chocolate Factory

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Do you remember the second that Charlie and Grandpa Joe stepped into the wonderful and exciting factory that was Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory? Well that is exactly what you’re going to feel when you step into the new candy store Campus Candy Yogurt Bar on The Drag. It has every candy you could possibly imagine lining the walls. From chocolate covered gummy bears to every sour animal you can think of, this place has got it all! It that wasn’t enough you will be in awe by the various yogurt flavors available. Not only that, but you can use any candy throughout the store to top that yogurt. If you’re too regular for that there is also a great choice of normal topping on the topping bar located in the middle of the store. With bright colors, great music, and an exciting environment, you will feel like a kid in a candy store–literally. This amazing experience doesn’t require any golden tickets. Check out their website here: http://www.campuscandy.com/.

Bernice Chuang is a fourth year double majoring in Broadcast Journalism and Communication Studies-Human Relations and doing the Business Foundations Program (aka business minor) at the University of Texas at Austin. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Bernice is a fan of good country music and yummy barbeque! At UT, Bernice is a resident assistant at an all-female residence hall and currently serves as a senator representing her residence hall, Kinsolving, on the Resident Assistant Association. She also leads a small group bible study for Asian American Campus Ministries and sings with her campus ministries’ a cappella group. When she’s not juggling her various roles and commitments, Bernice enjoys exploring downtown Austin, shopping with her fellow RA staff members, reading books on faith and spirituality, learning how to cook and tackling various dessert recipes, and spending quality time with friends.