This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.
  1. Love Island 

My roommate and I have such a big Love Island obsession at the moment. I get so excited when Wednesday rolls around, and we watch Love Island together. We’re watching Season 5 of Love Island UK, and it’s literally the best season I have ever watched!

1. Yellowstone

I love Yellowstone, a show about a family of ranchers in Montana. If you’ve never seen it, I highly recommend this show. Its soundtrack is top-tier, especially if you’re a country music fan. 

1. Jersey Shore 

If you ever need a good laugh, Jersey Shore is the show for you. I love watching the wild lives of Snooki and JWow as they party it up at the Jersey Shore. 

1. Dancing With the Stars 

It is so fun to watch Dancing with the Stars every Tuesday night. This season is my favorite season so far simply because of me and my roommates’ watch parties.

1. Normal People

This TV show will get me every time I watch it. It is frustrating as much as it is entertaining. My roommates and I love watching this, and our commentary always has me on the floor laughing. 

My name is Reilly Moriarty, and I am from San Francisco, California. I am a freshman majoring in Political Communications, and I have now been an active member of Her Campus for two semesters! I love reading, hiking, and spending time with my friends and family. I am thrilled to be able to be a contributing member of Her Campus!