Trying 7 Wonders Sheet Masks

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Using 7 Wonders masks feels like having a day at the spa. It’s not like other masks I’ve tried, this one’s a sheet mask and filled with the mask-serum that you leave on without washing off. But first, let’s get acquainted with the company.

7 Wonders is one of two face sheet mask lines of one of the biggest cosmeceutical companies in Korea, Leaders Cosmetics Inc, the other being Daily Wonders. Both are part of the company’s premium line and have popularized sheet masks in the US making it more mainstream as a beauty regime. Meanwhile, Korean women seem to have been using sheet masks as their weekly spa ritual for much longer with added results. Of course, note that although the masks are greatly benefficial for the skin, they will not take the place of moisturizer or other skin products. It’s all about complementing and balancing.

Back to the masks then: each mask is made with natural ingredients and depending on which mask you choose to try, they are infused with a special ingredient from various parts of the world, usually exotic, which work wonders for your skin. No wonder these are so great, right? See what we did there? Whichever mask you choose helps transport you to a different part of the world, and complements your type of skin. 

Sheet masks have become the new trend because they are known to get deeper into the pores and have more of an effect on the skin than regular masks. They’re also much creepier looking and a good fit for instagram photos, as some celebrities have pointed out: 

James Franco has never been shy about posting weird photos on Instagram. Adele, on the other hand, was a wonderful surprise. Just when you thought you couldn’t love her more.

Pick up one for yourself at Alta, or order online from a number of websites including amazon. These are definitely worth a try. They’ll leave you feeling pampered and new, and your skin cleanser, moisturized, and lighter. Hey, isn’t Christmas coming up? I bet we know what you have in mind.

Eleni is a nerd who prefers to be called an intellectual. She loves pondering philosophical questions and reflecting on life as a twenty-something, both of which she does on her blog: sharingimpressions.com. Anyone creative and curious is welcome.