This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Currently the number one most popular title in America, Tiger King: Mayhem, Murder, and Madness has swept the nation by storm, providing people with an extremely interesting story to follow during quarantine. It observes the life of exotic Zookeeper Joe Exotic and his experience in the bizarre underworld of big cat breeding and conservation. Gay, redneck, polygamist, Joe is full of surprises and surrounded by other characters equally eccentric. If you have already seen the true crime documentary, you know what I’m talking about. So for those of you who watched the show and still want more, you are in luck. Social media platforms have been flooded with a slew of “Tiger King” memes bound to make you laugh. Here is a list of a few of my favorite Tiger King meme accounts. 

@joe_extoics_eyebrow_ring

@tiger.king.memes

@joeexoticking

@tigerkingmeme

And as always, stay safe and healthy all you cool cats and kittens!

Cameron Crates is studying Psychology and Chinese at the University of Texas at Austin. In her free time she enjoys watching movies, being around friends, and long-distance running.
Megan Turner is studying Spanish and Political Communication at the University of Texas at Austin. In her free time she enjoys long-distance running, painting, and spending time with friends.