The Top 10 Songs On Morgan Wallen’s New Album “One Thing at a Time” That You Need To Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Because, don’t we all love Mr. Morgan Wallen?

For avid concert-goers like myself, April is the start of our favorite time of year: tour season! In a world that has started coming back to normalcy from the COVID-19 pandemic, concerts are becoming increasingly popular. The likes of Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Zach Bryan, Hozier, and many more are just some artists we can expect to see on iconic tours this summer.

On March 3rd, 2023, country superstar Morgan Wallen released his third full album One Thing At A Time. He will be kicking off the United States leg of this tour this month, so without further ado, check out the top 10 songs from the album you need to know from this album:

10. “Me + All Your Reasons”

9. “Single Than She Was”

8. “Cowgirls (ft. ERNEST)”

7. “You Proof”

6. “I Thought You Should Know”

5. “Last Night”

4. “Devil Don’t Know”

3. “180 (Lifestyle)”

2. “Whiskey Friends”

1. “Everything I love”

Kirsten Corrigan (she/her) is serving her second year as Campus Correspondents with Her Campus at Texas. She is a Junior Government major at The University of Texas at Austin. She intends to pursue law school after her undergraduate degree. She enjoys writing, being outdoors, traveling, and watching movies in her free time.