Wellness

Tea-rrific! 10 Types of Tea You Need to Sip ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Are you tired of drinking the same boring old tea every day? It’s time to take a sip on the wild side and explore the world of different tea varieties and flavors! Whether you’re a tea connoisseur or a newbie, these 10 types of tea are a must-try.

1. Earl Grey – This classic black tea is flavored with bergamot oil, giving it a unique and bold flavor.
  2. Matcha – A vibrant green tea that’s ground into a fine powder, it’s high in antioxidants and perfect for a morning pick-me-up.
  3. Chai – A spicy blend of black tea and warming spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. Perfect for a cozy night in.
  4. Jasmine – A delicate and fragrant green tea that’s been infused with jasmine flowers. It’s the perfect tea to enjoy before bed.
  5. Rooibos – A caffeine-free herbal tea that’s naturally sweet and rich in antioxidants. Perfect for those who want a little sweetness without added sugar.
  6. Peppermint – A refreshing and invigorating tea that’s great for digestion and calming an upset stomach.
  7. Lemon Ginger – A blend of tangy lemon and spicy ginger, this tea is great for boosting your immune system and fighting off colds.
  8. English Breakfast – A classic black tea blend that’s perfect for a morning cuppa. It’s strong and bold, with a rich and smooth taste.
  9. Darjeeling – A light and delicate black tea that’s grown in the Darjeeling region of India. It has a floral and fruity flavor that’s perfect for afternoon tea.
  10. Chamomile – A calming and soothing herbal tea that’s perfect for winding down at the end of the day. It’s caffeine-free and great for promoting relaxation and sleep.

Grab your favorite tea cup and start sipping on these tea-riffic varieties!

Vanna Chen

Texas '23

Senior Computer Science Major Sleepy, Funny, Addicted to Kombucha