The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Do you love Taylor Swift? Do you love Austin nightlife? Then this is definitely for you!

We definitely want to meet at Midnight for this, if you’ve never heard of a Taylor Swift night it’s basically a club setting but only Taylor Swift.People go in costumes inspired by her tours and music videos and some even have lip syncing contests and most are 18+, don’t worry.

Most Taylor Swift nights tour around the country but most stay in California and New York but I’ve found two coming to Austin this season to celebrate the end of year (you deserve it),so get your fellow Swifties, heart shaped glasses and be ready to have the most “marvelous time”.

1. BEST NIGHT EVER- Taylor’s Version

zL0zmAuqnsbxd266jNj37jAouFX2acEAsOX0TyQ nPfP k0MK42s2OopUBkE02agEBjkiHMKqXiSX0aizTJwagqNC6ZAs OUmEo3yTN4Hzamg9vpChp7pb LdsKwLI1UPdCoPbhjwTSJTvJAao nVtlBfYelNyp0kXoMIiNUzLLKkw5Tn1ssDNushA

Tickets are on sale now for $12 and doors open at 8pm and are open for all ages.If I were you I’d follow them (@empireatx) because they always have Taylor nights and other themed events!

1. A VERY MERRY SWIFTIEMAS

LcdeX9bt1kdArhcEcYw2haof5gH2HBb UuyUzgyOIwCmxgzZmuABnm0 YaOg4X 5YBHldZAoMDemem7NiO2PE0cGEBzqwPPzbUxgcvi87BCkxvxIF9ZpAqyE4WtUQqBPqST UJRSXLdhW7o

Tis the damn season and go to this Taylor night, tickets are available for $20 is 18+ and is hosted by Come and Take it Productions.

Hi y'all! I'm Hannah I study public relations at UT Austin and I can't wait to be here at HerCampus!