Spending the Holidays with my Best Friend, Conner Smith

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Conner Smith is the best friend you are either thankful you have or don’t realize how much you are missing. Caring, loyal, funny, stylish (she is the reason I have ANY sense of style at all), smart, beautiful… she really is the whole package.

Her Campus Texas: What are some of your favorite outfit ideas for the cold weather? 

Conner Smith: Anything from the Urban Outfitters sale section!

HCTX: How do you stay calm when studying for finals?

CS: I just try to focus on the big picture. School and grades are important, but in a year I know that I’m not going to even remember the test that I’m currently worrying about.  

HCTX: What are three things on your Christmas wish-list?

CS: Lana Del Rey concert tickets. Lana Del Rey concert tickets. And Lana Del Rey concert tickets.  

HCTX: What’s the best part about going home for the holidays?

CS: Being with family is the best thing about being home. Also family holiday traditions are so much fun, and there is nothing better than curling up with my cats and watching a movie with my family while eating something delicious that my parents cooked!

HCTX: What is your favorite holiday movie?

CS: You can’t go wrong with How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey and Taylor Momsen! But also watching the holiday episode of Lizzie McGuire with Aaron Carter is another must. 

HCTX: How do you reward yourself after finishing all of your finals and projects? 

CS: When any school break starts, it’s nice to reward myself with doing absolutely nothing for at least an entire day. It is great to not feel guilty just doing nothing. 

I am Corisa but a lot of my friends call me Cori! I feel like the real life Hannah Horvath from Girls.