Shows we Want Back

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Show we want rebooted!

The Gilmore Girls hype has been crazy lately due to the series returning on Netflix, and now they are coming out with a new That’s so Raven on Disney! With the popularity and excitement of these rebooted shows, I felt that we should consider the possibility of some of our other favorite childhood shows returning.

1. Hannah Montana

Last time we say Miley Stewart she revealed herself as Hannah Montana, but what is she up to now? Is she still with Lucas Till? Or Jess? Or Jake? Is she still performing?

1. Friends

The things many people would do for even one more episode of Friends. I want to know how they all are as parents together, are they all still together? I want to know what their thoughts on 2016 would be!

1. The Office

Steve Carrell would need to come back as Michael Scott, Mindy Lahiri as already joked about how much material this past election has made her want to write for his character. Plus, I need Dwight and Jim to get back together.

1. Lizzie Mcguire

The Lizzie Mcguire movie was added to Netflix this month, and after That’s so Raven was given a reboot I think Lizzie should be next up! What is Ethan Craft up to? Or Kate Sanders?

1. Drake & Josh

They’ve teased fans of the show a bit with Vines and Instagrams of eachother, but really we just need them back together with Megan. I can’t even imagine what kind of mess they can get into as adults.

Which shows do you want back?