Pumpkin Pie Side
Pumpkin Pie Side
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Fall is here and with it comes one of my favorite types of desserts, pumpkin everything! I know the pumpkin spice latte is what most people get excited about with the arrival of fall, but I’m here to show you there are plenty of other ways to enjoy pumpkin flavored treats.

Make your own homemade pumpkin butter! There are so many yummy ways you can enjoy this treat. Put it on cookies, fruit, graham crackers, toast, or even add a little to some hot cocoa!

What is better than a pumpkin flavored muffin? A pumpkin flavored muffin with cream cheese! This recipe shows you how to make the muffins with cream cheese swirls, and it only takes thirty minutes before you can enjoy them!

I know it is another muffin recipe, but hear me out! These ones have a pumpkin spice crumb cake topping, because honestly the crumbs are the best part from a crumb cake.

This recipe combines two of my favorite things, pumpkin and pecan pie. This would be a great recipe to bring to any fall gatherings you have coming up!

Pumpkin sheet cake is one of my all time favorite pumpkin desserts. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it! This recipe only takes thirty minutes to make, and is completely homemade with a delicious cinnamon cream cheese icing.

Izabella is a transfer student studying journalism at UT with an interest in social justice reporting. She enjoys reading, photography, podcasts, and cuddling with her dog, Jinxx.
I am a third year English major hoping to become a book editor. I have been writing for HerCampus for one year, and am excited to work as a Co-Editor this year. I love reading and staying home with my cat, Luna.