Plan your next vacation… NOW!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

It’s never too soon to start planning your spring break or summer trips, but trip planning can often be more gruesome than we’d like. Not to worry fellow collegiettes(TM)! Her Campus has got you covered! We have partnered with Contiki to bring you a brand you travel section, right here at HerCampus.com! 

Here’s a few reasons why you should check out Contiki:

• Founded in 1962, Contiki Vacations is the leading guided travel company for 18-35 year olds

• Perfect for collegiette’s looking for an adventure abroad that is safe, a good value, and the perfect way to meet new people from across the country 

• Contiki offers trips in 46 countries and 8 regions (Asia, Australia, Egypt, Europe, North America, South America, New Zealand, Mexico)

Need more assurance that Contiki is legit? Read about the Her Campus founders’ and Executive Team’s trip on the Mediterranean Highlights tour with Contiki

Enter the Her Campus + Contiki sweepstakes now and you could win a free vacation! 

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours.

• Bernice Chuang is a fourth year double majoring in Broadcast Journalism and Communication Studies-Human Relations and doing the Business Foundations Program (aka business minor) at the University of Texas at Austin. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Bernice is a fan of good country music and yummy barbeque! At UT, Bernice is a resident assistant at an all-female residence hall and currently serves as a senator representing her residence hall, Kinsolving, on the Resident Assistant Association. She also leads a small group bible study for Asian American Campus Ministries and sings with her campus ministries’ a cappella group. When she’s not juggling her various roles and commitments, Bernice enjoys exploring downtown Austin, shopping with her fellow RA staff members, reading books on faith and spirituality, learning how to cook and tackling various dessert recipes, and spending quality time with friends.