No-Shave November’s Natural; Brad Billeaudeaux

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

No Shave Novemeber is in full effect, and guys everywhere are setting down their razors and letting their facial hair take over. I’m still unsure about how I feel about No Shave November, but I guess it is pretty cool to see all the wannabe Mountain Men walking around on November 30. I talked with my good friend Brad Billeaudeaux, who gaves us the inside scoop on working at Amy’s Ice Cream (pun intended), girls, and his amazing facial hair.

Name: Brad Billeaudeaux

Year: Junior

Major: Theater Studies

Hometown: Boerne, Texas

Her Campus Texas: How fast does your facial hair grow?

Brad Billeaudeaux: My facial hair grows fairly fast. I can have a full blown beard in about three weeks.

HCTX: What do you like to rock the most, beard, mustache, or muttonchops?

BB: I loved rocking the chops, they were fun, but you get a lot of weird looks from people. Maybe out of curiosity or out of jealously, I dont know. I think the beard suits me the best so that’s probably my number one!

HCTX: What do you think about No-Shave November?

​BB: I think No Shave November is a great month/holiday for men to break free from their razors and just be a man with some awesome facial hair. Every man should partake in No Shave November no matter how patchy or non-existent their facial hair may be.

HCTX: What is the first thing you notice about a girl (physically and personality)?

​BB: The first thing I notice about a girl physically is probably their hair. Color does not matter so much. It’s more about the fullness of one’s hair. And personality, she has to have a good sense of humor, I need someone I can make jokes with.

HCTX: Which Disney princess would you take on a date?

​BB: Jasmine, for sure.

HCTX: Favorite pick up line?

​BB: “It’s hot in here, I think this is a great opportunity for me to take off my shirt,” (in my best Matthew McConaughey voice).

HCTX: Favorite ice cream combo at Amy’s?

​BB: The Billeaudeaux; because I made it up, and it’s one of our best sellers. It’s got dark chocolate, Reese’s, Kit Kat, and fudge.

HCTX: Weirdest ice cream combo you’ve had to make? 

​BB: I once had to make an ice cream cup with every single crushin in it. It cost around $25.

HCTX: Coolest trick you can do?

​BB: I can do is the behind the back spade sticker into a waffle cone.

HCTX: What is the soundtrack to your life?

​BB: Emotionalism by The Avett Brother. It’s my favorite album ever! 

HCTX: Which actor would you want to play you in a movie about your life?

​BB: I’d have to go with Daniel Day Lewis or Charlie Day.

HCTX: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?

​BB: My favorite cartoon was (and still is) Spongebob Squarepants.