#NeverForget Your Early 2000s Valentines

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Whether you have someone special to celebrate Valentine’s Day with this year or plan on celebrating your freedom as a single lady, there are a few boys all girls spent at least one Valentine’s in the early 2000s thinking about.  Let’s take a little trip down memory lane and remember some of our favorite hotties and let’s see where they are today.

1. Ben Mckenzie

He stole our hearts as the boy with the troubled past, Ryan Atwood. You spent one Valentine’s wishing he would save you just like he saved Marissa. Now, Ben Mckenzie can be found as the lead in ‘Gotham’.

2. Jesse Metclafe

Desperate Housewives, John Tucker Must Die; Jesse Metclafe seemed to play the hot high schooler in everything in the early 2000s. Most recently he starred in ‘Dallas,’ which ended in 2014.

3. Shane West

Nothing will compare to his character Landon Carter in ‘A Walk to Remember,’  recently he has starred in the TV shows ‘Nikita’ and ‘Salem’.

4. Chad Michael Murray

Lucas Scott always knew the right thing to say. We last spotted Chad Michael Murray on an episode of Scream Queens.

5. Nsync/Backstreet Boys

Their lyrics still make our hearts flutter, now a days these boy band members are starting families, pursuing solo careers, etc.

6. Jared Padalecki

Rory Gilmore always had the best boyfriends and Jared Padalecki was one of them. Padalecki is still starring in the long running ‘Supernatural’.

7. Jesse Mcartney

If you didn’t dream about Jesse singing “Beautiful Soul” to you, you were not doing it right. Mccartney is still making music and can be spotted in movies every once in a while.

8. Nick Cannon

“Drum Line” and the remake of “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” are what set Nick Cannon apart from the others. In 2014, he began hosting “Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon” on NBC.

9. Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher was the goofy character that always made you laugh. His relationship with former co-star Mila Kunis was a dream come true for fans of “That 70s Show.”