This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

The weather, temperature, and my wardrobe isn’t the only one that changes when Fall and Winter comes around – my makeup and skin routine goes through a bit of change too!

Here are some of my go-to’s that I really really recommend for those who want to spice-up their makeup & skin routine!!

1. NARS : Powermatte Lip Pigment “Starwoman”

This is a very lightweight, thin, and pigmented liquid lipstick!

After applying this liquid lipstick once, I didn’t have to reapply for a few hours even after eating fried chicken and drinking (several) cups of boba. IT STAYS ON!!!

The red is a very bright, and beautiful color that reminds me of Christmas and goes perfectly with any outfit!

I know for sure that I’ll be wearing this lipstick a lot while staying in NYC for winter break. Love Love LOVE!

2. NARS :  Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil “Bahama”

A beautiful pink-ish brown-ish lip pencil that you absolutely NEED for the Fall.

Though it says “matte” it’s more of a creamy lip pencil that doesn’t make your lips super dry.

It’s very easy to use, and the perfect size to keep in my purse.

Literally, the perfect everyday color that you can easily use every day with any and every outfit.

Though it may seem a bit pricey, the product itself lasts a LONG time!

mUST HAVEEE!

3. Youth to the People : Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil

I bought this without knowing anything about the brand, I simply grabbed it while at Sephora because I’ve been hearing so much good stuff about prickly pear oil – and I understand why people are going crazy over it!

After using it, I looked up the reviews and it wasn’t surprising to see that everyone else was so obsessed with this product too!

This oil not only smells amazing, but unlike other oils it isn’t too sticky or too oily.

Because my skin becomes extremely dry during the Fall and Winter, I bought this product to mix into my foundation – and after using it a several times, I know I’ll be sticking to this oil for a while!

4. Lancome : Teint Idole Ultra Wear

I love this foundation!!

I was never able to stick to one foundation line until I found this one.

I’m extremely picky with my foundation just because I want something that matches my skin tone perfectly, has the right amount of coverage, lasts a long time, and isn’t too matte or too oily.

It’s great to use in the summer and the winter, though I do mix a bit of facial oil into it during the winter – just because I have extremely dry skin.

It’s super silky, and  will make your face look flawless.

Hanna is currently majoring in Journalism and minoring in Business and Asian American Studies. She is currently the Social Media Director and a Staff Writer for Her Campus Texas. After finding out that UT Austin's unofficial mascot, Matthew McConaughey, attended BTS's concert in Fort Worth, her goal is to run into Mr. McConaughey at the Communication building or ride the same elevator and have a full conversation with him about BTS.