This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

2021 has been the year of realizing things for me personally. I realized I needed to take myself on a self-care journey and through this, I was able to find many beauty products that I actually cannot live without. I wanted to share these products with you all and show them the love they truly deserve!

La Roche Posay Cleanser

This cleanser has changed my life! For anyone with oily skin, you know the struggle of finding a cleanser that can cleanse your skin without feeling too stripping. This cleanser does exactly that. For a drugstore cleanser, it is one of the most luxurious feeling skin products I have ever tried. It is formulated with prebiotic thermal water and niacinamide, ingredients that have helped my skin tremendously.

La Roche Posay Moisturizer

This is the second La Roche Posay product I am mentioning, but it is only because of how amazing this French skincare brand is! This moisturizer soothes and replenishes my skin through everything I put it through on a daily basis. After cleansing my face with the La Roche Posay cleanser, I apply this moisturizer and I have seen a major improvement in my skin after using these products in my skincare routine.

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa Body Fragrance

I have received so many compliments from wearing this perfume and it’s probably because it smells just like summer. This body fragrance smells like pistachio and salted caramel, which may sound like a weird combination, but when put together makes a scent made from heaven. The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa fragrance pairs very well with the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Body Cream and makes for the perfect summer year-round scent!

Rare Beauty Foundation

This foundation sits on my skin so beautifully I was shocked to find out it was only twenty-nine dollars. I have tried many foundations, skin tints, and tinted moisturizers, but none of them have been able to make my skin look as flawless as when I wear the Rare Beauty foundation. And of course, how can we forget that Selena Gomez owns this brand, giving me even more reason to support it!

Physicians Formula Bronzer

The Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer is a cult favorite within the beauty industry and for good reason. It is a great alternative to prestige bronzers like the Hoola Benefit Bronzer or the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Matte Bronzer for a fraction of the price! After owning both of these bronzers, I can confidently say that the Physicians Formula Bronzer holds on to that #1 spot of being my favorite bronzer.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

My lashes are by far some of the straightest lashes to ever exist. They refuse to hold a curl and even when I do end up managing to curl them, they will always -without fail- manage to straighten out. After trying many, many mascaras I was finally able to find one that not only held a curl but made my lashes look like I was wearing falsies. The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is one of the only mascaras that has held a curl on my straight lashes, and I definitely recommend it if you have lashes that simply do not hold a curl.

I am a business student at The University of Texas at Austin who wants to go into marketing. I would love to eventually produce marketing campaigns for the beauty or fashion industry. I am passionate about writing, fashion, and business!