My Favorite Thing: Oprah’s List of Favorite Things

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

I’ll be the first to admit I am horrible at shopping for gifts. I try to think of something special, unique, and personal; however, I ultimately end up falling short.

If you don’t live under a rock, you’ve heard of Oprah’s List of Favorite Things. If you do live under a rock, Oprah’s List of Favorite Things is an annual shindig. Every year, Oprah handpicks products she deems worthy of the holiday season, creates a list of these products, and blasts the massive list online. It’s a prestigious honor to be included on this list, because the list is the shopper’s guide to great gifts.

Needless to say, if you haven’t look at the list you should. If you just want the highlights, here are some of the coolest products from Oprah’s List of Favorite Things 2018.

My aunt actually owns this product. I have personally used it and let me tell you…. it fully deserves Oprah’s stamp of approval. One of the best foot massagers I’ve ever had, without having to leave the house!

These cute inspirational bracelets are exactly what everyone needs for a Christmas pick me up.

Come on… who doesn’t love matching family PJs.

Lip Gloss that hydrates as it shines? Sold.

Apparently this snowman melts into a yummy hot cocoa. Sad to see the snowman go, but happy to have warm cocoa.

These vibrant tumblers will add a pop to your drink game.

Note: the bottom of the bottle has a stash space for snacks, money, whatever you see fit!

These earrings are cute and timeless. They’d look great for any holiday occasion!

Patiently waiting for Christmas? Us too. Why not wait and watch your own tree grow?

Want full access to the list? Check it out here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1003017751