Make the Cutest Valentine’s Day Food

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Valentine’s Day is a day for donning your rose-colored glasses and eating ten pounds of sugary conversation hearts. But we all know that 2/14 does not have to be that cliché. If you’re looking for unique heart-shaped treats for the red and white holiday, we have the list for you!

Start your V-day off right with a breakfast of French Toast with Strawberry Butter and some adorable heart-shaped bacon rings! If you want to start your sweets at breakfast (it is Valentine’s day after all!) try these super cute red velvet cake donuts from Buns in My Oven. They’re sure to warm anyone’s heart!
If you’re looking for dinner ideas, look no further than a completely adorable four cheese ravioli recipe from Annie’s Eats.
Or, maybe your sweetheart would love to make his own heart-shaped pizza, complete with heart-shaped pepperoni! 
[pagebreak]

And of course, Valentine’s Day would not be complete without dessert! Here are a few choices we’d love to have on our dessert table this Thursday: 

Valentine’s day cookie cake pops from Bakingdom

CupidCupcakes from Martha Stewart

Valentine Brownie Pizza from the Six

So whether you’re celebrating this Hallmark holiday alone, with a special someone or with a group of friends, indulge a little and keep it festive with any of these sure-to-please meal options. You won’t be sorry!

Kenyatta Giddings is a double major in Broadcast Journalism and Radio-Television-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She's a former toddler in a tiara from Dallas, Texas and enjoys recording voiceovers for Radio Disney, writing for various publications, and contributing her production and on-camera talents to an array of programs. In her spare time Kenyatta consumes herself with all things vintage shopping, entertainment media, and brunch. Follow her pursuit for fabulosity on Twitter @kenyattapinata and her favorite online magazine @HerCampusTexas.